COVID-19 POLICIES FOR LIVE EVENTS
REVISED SEPTEMBER 5th, 2022
Our top priority is the health and safety of our audience, musicians, volunteers, staff, and everyone that chooses to come to one of ECO’s wonderful live events. While there is no way to absolutely guarantee safety from COVID-19 transmission, the ECO board has developed a set of policies and procedures that are designed to keep all participants safe to the greatest extent possible.
1) All attendees ages 2+ must wear a well-fitting mask at all times if Jeffco’s COVID-19 positivity rate for the past 7 days in above 5%. If the positivity rate is below 5% face masks will not be required, but strongly recommended. ECO strongly recommends the use of a medical mask / respirator (N95, KN95, KF94) at our events, as they are the most effective at reducing transmission.
2) All attendees 5+ must be fully vaccinated by the date of performance. “Full vaccination” means the performance date must be at least 14 days after the second dose:
– For those who initially received the Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J vaccine, a second dose is required.
– For attendees 12 years or older who initially received two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, a booster dose (third dose) is highly recommended for maximum protection if it’s been more than five months since the second dose.
3) All attendees ages 5+ must provide proof of vaccination upon arrival at the event to be admitted into the venue.
4) Children under the age of 5 not eligible for vaccination must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 home antigen test obtained the day of the performance.
5) All attendees must be free of the following COVID-related symptoms for at least 10 days prior to the concert:
– Cold symptoms
– Fever or chills
– Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
– Chest tightness
– Unusual fatigue
– Unusual muscle, body, or head aches
– Reduced / altered sense of taste or smell
– Sore throat
– Congestion or runny nose (even if you think it’s probably a cold or allergies!)
– Nausea or vomiting
By attending an Evergreen Chamber Orchestra concert, you acknowledge that A) you meet the criteria above, and B) that ECO’s COVID-19 Policies are not a guarantee against becoming infected with the virus.
Please help us create and maintain a safe environment to help everyone enjoy live music again!
If you have any questions or concerns prior to attending an ECO event, please email us at email@example.com.