COVID-19 POLICIES FOR LIVE EVENTS
Our top priority is the health and safety of our audience, musicians, volunteers, staff, and everyone that chooses to come to one of ECO’s wonderful live events. While there is no way to absolutely guarantee safety from COVID-19 transmission, the ECO board has developed a set of policies and procedures that are designed to keep all participants safe to the greatest extent possible.
1) All attendees ages 2+ must wear a well-fitting mask at all times. See this CDC link for further information regarding acceptable masks: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/about-face-coverings.html
2) All attendees 12+ must be fully vaccinated by the date of performance. “Full vaccination” means the performance date must be at least 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or at least 14 days after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
3) All attendees ages 12+ must provide proof of vaccination upon arrival at the event to be admitted into the venue.
4) Children under the age of 12 not eligible for vaccination must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test obtained within 72 hours of the performance start time, or a negative COVID-19 antigen test obtained the day of the performance
5) All attendees must physically distance from one another (except for those from the same party)
6) All attendees must be free of the following COVID-related symptoms for at least 10 days prior to the concert:
– Cold symptoms
– Fever or chills
– Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
– Chest tightness
– Unusual fatigue
– Unusual muscle, body, or head aches
– Reduced / altered sense of taste or smell
– Sore throat
– Congestion or runny nose (even if you think it’s probably a cold or allergies!)
– Nausea or vomiting
By attending an Evergreen Chamber Orchestra concert, you acknowledge that A) you meet the criteria above, and B) that ECO’s COVID-19 Policies are not a guarantee against becoming infected with the virus.
Please help us create and maintain a safe environment to help everyone enjoy live music again!
If you have any questions or concerns prior to attending an ECO event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.